Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Beef Shawarma recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Beef Shawarma recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef shawarma recipe. You can cook beef shawarma using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Beef Shawarma:
- Prepare of Beef Shawarma.
- Take 500 g of Ribeye steak.
- Take 2 tbsp of Lebanese shawarma seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of all spice.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of White onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Greek style yogurt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Provide of Tahini Sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Tahini.
- Use 2 tbsp of Greek style yogurt.
- You need 1/2 of small Lemon (squeezed).
- Use of Water.
- Use Bunch of chopped Parsley.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Get of Flatbread (wrap up and eat as a sandwich with tomato and pickle).
- Use of Fries (or any other side).
- Provide of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Beef Shawarma:
- Tenderise the meat using a mallet or similar then cut it into thin strips about 3-4cm long and put in a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp yogurt, the Shawarma seasoning, all spice, cinnamon (and a pinch of salt) to the bowl then mix well.
- Leave the meat to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Chop the onion into strips and put in a saucepan with the vegetable oil and cook for 5 minutes. Add salt to help remove the moisture.
- Add the marinated meat and leave to cook on a medium heat.
- For the sauce mix the yoghurt, tahini, lemon juice, and some salt.
- Add a little water to make the sauce slightly runny.
- Add the parsley and mix it together.
- Go back to check on the beef, it should be ready once all the liquid has evaporated.
- Serve once the meat is cooked.
Serve it with warm pita and all the fixings for sandwich night (see suggestions below!) If you are familiar with Middle Eastern meat shawarma, you know that it is typically made of perfectly spiced layers of tender beef and lamb grilled on a large rotating spit. A Middle Eastern classic street food, shawarma can be made with beef, chicken, lamb or a combination, but it is all about the spice mix to give the authentic flavor. Learn how to make shawarma spice mix and use them to make the best homemade beef shawarma recipe. A very tasty grilled meat sandwich. Combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, pepper sauce, vinegar, onion, black and cayenne pepper, mace, and salt.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Beef Shawarma makes your day joyful.