Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Dandelion Quiche recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Dandelion Quiche recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dandelion quiche recipe. You can have dandelion quiche using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Dandelion Quiche:
- Provide 3 oz of freshly picked baby dandelion (or store-bought).
- Take 2 of Pasture-raised organic eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped red onions.
- Provide 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Provide 2 Tsp of chopped sweet bell pepper.
- Take 1 of sliced mushroom.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced ham (optional).
- Get 1 Tsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of Chestnuts (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Dandelion Quiche:
- Blanch washed dandelion in boiling water for 30sec and chill it in running cold water. Squeeze out excessive juice from the leaves to remove some bitter taste. Repeat 2 times. Finely chop dandelion and set aside..
- Heat up your cast iron wok/skillet on high heat until the wok is very hot. Add olive oil and turn down the heat to medium. Immediately saute onion in the wok for 1 minutes until the onion turn to translucent. Add garlic and all the other vegetables. Season it with salt and pepper..
- In a mixing bowl, whisk 2 eggs. It is a good idea to add 1 teaspoon of cooking wine (optioinal) and season the egg with a little bit salt..
- Transfer all sauteed vegetables into the egg bowl and mix them well. Set out two quiche dish and evenly distribute the mixture into these 2 quiche dish. Do not overfill the dish..
- Bake the quiche in the oven at 375F for 10-15 minutes until the egg is set. Then slice some of your favorite cheese and arrange them on top of the dish and bake another 10 minutes. Serve hot..
Dandelion leaves are used to improve amenorrhea, anemia, appetite loss, bedwetting, debility, dropsy, edema, insomnia, muscular rheumatism, nervousness, scrofula, scurvy, stomachache, and urinary tract infections. Dandelion flowers and leaves lend themselves well to tons of delectable savory dishes. One popular technique is to deep fry the flower in a crispy fritter. Look no further than a slice of dandelion quiche or sauteed dandelion greens with eggs with a drizzle of dandelion vinegar to shake up your breakfast routine! Native to Eurasia, this humble member of the aster family has traveled far and wide.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Dandelion Quiche makes your day cheerful.