Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Fennel & Apple Coleslaw recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Fennel & Apple Coleslaw recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fennel & apple coleslaw recipe. To make fennel & apple coleslaw you need 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Fennel & Apple Coleslaw:
- Prepare 1/2 of bulb Fennel *thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Apple *sliced into thin strips.
- You need 200 g of Cabbage *thinly sliced.
- Use of Fennel Leaves *optional.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice *OR Vinegar of your choice.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Fennel & Apple Coleslaw:
- Combine all the Dressing ingredients in a large bowl. Add all vegetables and mix well. Allow to rest in the fridge for 1 hour. Mix again before you serve..
People who are allergic to plants such as celery, carrot. Fennel Description Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare ), also known as F. officinale, is a member of the Umbelliferae (Apiaceae) or carrot family, along with dill (Anethum graveolens ), caraway (Carum carvi. The fennel flavor spectrum is wide: either it's full-on anise—that pungent kick of black licorice flavor that you hated as a kid and now kind of dig since Fennel is as fennel does. It's here to make you happy. Fennel provides relief from anemia, increases brain functioning, strengthens the immune system, and treats diarrhea.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Fennel & Apple Coleslaw makes your day cheerful.