Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Sublime Baked Manila Clams with Garlic Butter recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Sublime Baked Manila Clams with Garlic Butter recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sublime baked manila clams with garlic butter recipe. You can cook sublime baked manila clams with garlic butter using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Sublime Baked Manila Clams with Garlic Butter:
- Take 4 of to 5 x the number of people you're serving Manila clams.
- You need 1 of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Parsley (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Butter (4 mm squares x the number of clams).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Sublime Baked Manila Clams with Garlic Butter:
- Microwave a pack of Manila clams for 2 minutes at 600 W and they will open up..
- Remove the half shells without the meat on it, and arrange the clams on a heatproof plate..
- Put a cube of butter on each. (Refer tofor a method of storing butter). https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146939-how-to-preserve-butter.
- Top with garlic and parsley..
- Bake in an oven or oven for 11 minutes (the clams are cooked already so they're done when the garlic is cooked.).
- This is off topic, but after washing parsley, take the leaves off the stems carefully. Pat dry with paper towels..
- Put the leaves in a plastic bag and freeze. Just squeeze the bag and leaves will crumble up finely. If you freeze parsley this way, you can have it ready to go without using a knife..
- Garlic is one of the top cancer-preventing foods. We use garlic in lots in cooking..
- Try mixing the butter with garlic and parsley to make escargot butter and have it ready to go. It's very handy..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Sublime Baked Manila Clams with Garlic Butter turns your day joyful.