What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Japanese Steak Rice Bowl recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Japanese Steak Rice Bowl recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese steak rice bowl recipe. You can cook japanese steak rice bowl using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Japanese Steak Rice Bowl:
- Get 150 g of steak (I used wagyu new yolk steak).
- Prepare To taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide As needed of Olive oil.
- Get of Sauce.
- Take 1/4 of onion.
- Get 2.5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of sake.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of mirin.
- Provide To taste of Spring onion.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Japanese Steak Rice Bowl:
- Put salt and pepper on both sides of steak then put olive oil on it and set aside.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Pan fry the steak at medium low heat for 4 mins each side (medium well).
- Place steak on baking paper and wrap it. Leave until sauce is ready.
- On the same pan, cook the sauce in low heat until onion is transparent.
- Cut the steak and put it on top of rice.
- Pour the sauce on the steak and sprinkle some spring onions.
Topped with an egg, Gyudon is the best! The Word "Katsudon" is made up of Tonkatsu (pork) and Donburi. Donburi (short Don) is a bowl of rice with different ingredients as topping such as meat, fish or vegetables on. Japanese-Style Sirloin Rice Bowl is a quick and easy recipe for a meal packed with flavor. This one's such an easy weeknight Japanese beef recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Japanese Steak Rice Bowl makes your day joyful.