Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for best Jiko baked vanilla raisins cake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Jiko baked vanilla raisins cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jiko baked vanilla raisins cake recipe. To cook jiko baked vanilla raisins cake you need 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Jiko baked vanilla raisins cake:
- Provide 1 cup of self raising flour.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of margarine.
- Get 2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need of Raisins.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Jiko baked vanilla raisins cake:
- Light a jiko and when ready put a big sufuria with three sizeable stones inside it and a lid with hot charcoal on top for preheating.
- Mix sugar and margarine in a bowl and mix well to form a paste using a mixer.
- Separate egg whites from the yolks.
- Add in egg whites and mix with a mixer then add then the yolks and mix well with a mixer.
- Add the flour and milk a little at a time while folding using a spatula.
- Using a mixer mix everything well to form batter.
- Sprinkle some raisins randomly in to the batter.
- Take a smaller sufuria,smear margarine in the inside and sides of it, then dust it with flour.
- Pour your batter into it the dusted sufuria.
- Check the jiko and add some charcoal if needed.
- Put the small sufuria in to the bigger one.
- Slowly put the lid on top to avoid the hot charcoal from dropping in to the batter.
- Leave it to bake for about an hour,and don't check it for the first 25 mins.
- When ready, remove it and cool it.
- You can cut in the middle for decoration if you want.
- Decorated mine but still working to be perfect at it.
Fetch some hot charcoal and place it. Jiko baked cakes are as delicious as those baked in ovens for any single recipe. This confirms that charcoal stoves are a perfect alternative when Another mind-blowing option is to bake a cake using a jiko and sand. The method entails adding wet sand in the larger sufuria and covering with a large tray. Rum Raisin Cake – here's a delicious taste of the Caribbean with rum soaked raisins baked into a vanilla cake, then soaked in more rum.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Jiko baked vanilla raisins cake makes your day cheerful.