What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Sesame candy recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sesame candy recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sesame candy recipe. You can cook sesame candy using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Sesame candy:
- Prepare 150 g of Black sesame seeds.
- You need 150 g of White sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 2 cup of Jiggery (Gurr).
- You need of Water 4_5 tbsp.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Sesame candy:
- Roast the black & white sesame seeds in a pan on low flame for 2-3 mins. Remove it from the pan onto a plate and keep aside..
- Take a big steel plate or baking sheet, grease it with a few drops of butter and keep aside..
- Now in the same pan, add butter, grated jiggery and water. Stir it on medium flame till staring bobbling, Cook till the jiggery syrup..
- When dropped in a cup of cold water, forms a hard lump. Then cook the jiggery for 1-2 mins, keep stirring..
- Add roasted sesame seeds. Mix it very well. Switch off the flame and pour the mixture into the greased plate..
- Spread it immediately using a bowl when the mixture is still warm, so it will easy to spread..
- Then make a mark/cut it using a knife or pizza cutter and keep aside. Let it cool down..
- Once it cools down completely, remove the pieces using the knife and store it into an airtight container..
The most well known is the Greek version, Pasteli, which is just. You also may want to look for sesame seeds in bulk, as they can be quite expensive, especially Pasteli can be eaten as candy or energy booster at any time, and it is a wonderful accompaniment to. Til is sesame seed and jaggery is unrefined cane sugar. You can also enjoy them as sesame candy. Til ka ladoos are also made on various festivals especially for makar sankranti.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Sesame candy turns your day cheerful.