Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Sweety chicken recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sweety chicken recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweety chicken recipe. To cook sweety chicken you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Sweety chicken:
- Provide of Bumbu halus.
- You need 4 piece of garlic.
- Provide 6 piece of onions.
- Use 4 piece of kemiri.
- Use 1 small of ginger.
- Get 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Get 1 liter of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 of salam.
- Provide 2 piece of sereh.
- Use 200 grams of palm sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of soya sweet.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Sweety chicken:
- Blend the bumbu halus.
- Fry bumbu halus with oil until smell.
- Put the salam and sereh.
- Put the chicken and input the coconut milk.
- Put the sugar palm, salt, and chicken powder and sweet soya.
- Keep cooking until doesnt a water.
- The chicken ready for grill or fry or oven..
Tonight I will make again using the exact recipe! Not only does this dish come together quickly, but you probably have what you need on hand. Some frozen chicken out of the freezer, a batch of rice and you can serve it with whatever veggie you happen to have on hand. I had some leftover peppers from another meal so I quickly sliced them up and sauteed them in some olive oil. Welcome to The Sweet Chicken Homestead I am a wife, mother of five, avid gardener, canner, chicken breeder and lover of the country life.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Sweety chicken makes your day cheerful.