What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Simple Cod and Manila Clams Steamed in Wine recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Simple Cod and Manila Clams Steamed in Wine recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple cod and manila clams steamed in wine recipe. You can cook simple cod and manila clams steamed in wine using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Simple Cod and Manila Clams Steamed in Wine:
- Provide 2 of pieces Salted cod.
- Take 20 of to 30 Manila clams (asari).
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 cm of Bacon.
- You need 5 grams of Butter.
- Get 50 ml of White wine.
- Get 1 of Parsley (Italian parsley if available).
- You need 5 grams of ★Butter.
- You need 25 ml of ★Heavy cream.
- Get 1 of if it isn't salty enough ★Salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Simple Cod and Manila Clams Steamed in Wine:
- Put the clams in water to remove the salt. Finely chop the onion. Slice the bacon into thick strips..
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the cod skin-side down. When the colour has changed a little, add the clams, onion, bacon and white wine. Put the lid on..
- When the clams have opened up, serve the cod and clams on a dish..
- Reheat the rest of the sauce in the pan and when it comes to the boil, add the ★ butter and heavy cream. Gently shake to combine everything..
- Pour the sauce from Step 4 onto the dish from Step 3. Lastly, decorate with Italian parsley and it's done!.
You can either use plain clam juice, which are usually sold in bottles, or you can buy the canned chopped clams in juice. Try this Manila Clam and Mussel Tinola Recipe. Manila clams, species name venerupis phillippinarum, are extreme common amongst the Pacific coast. Steamed Clams in White Wine – Life's Ambrosia. Clams Steamed in Wine recipe – All recipes Australia NZ.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Simple Cod and Manila Clams Steamed in Wine turns your day joyful.