What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Cinnamon & Raisin Granola recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Cinnamon & Raisin Granola recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon & raisin granola recipe. You can cook cinnamon & raisin granola using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Cinnamon & Raisin Granola:
- Use 300 g of rolled oats.
- Use 200 ml of runny honey.
- Use 140 g of raisins.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 4 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- You need of Optional extras, nuts or other dried fruit.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Cinnamon & Raisin Granola:
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 Fan/180C/Gas 4 Place all the ingredients except the raisins into a large bowl & mix together. Tip the mixture onto a shallow baking tray making sure that it is in an even layer. Place into the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden..
- Remove from the oven & allow to cool. Once cooled, break the granola up using a rolling pin & transfer to a large mixing bowl. It will likely be in big & small chunks but this is fine as you want some texture! Stir in the raisins. Store the granola in an airtight jar or container. It should keep for up to 6 months. Serve with milk or plain yoghurt & even add some fresh fruit if you like..
Cinnamon provides Deep Learning backed AI products. Cinnamon provides Products for Artificial Intelligence. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a computer system that can learn, infer, recognize, and judge. Cinnamon is a spice, sprinkled on toast and lattes. But extracts from the bark as well as leaves, flowers There are four major types of cinnamon.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cinnamon & Raisin Granola turns your day joyful.