What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious "Gachas Dulces a la Andaluza" (Sweet Anise Pudding) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent "Gachas Dulces a la Andaluza" (Sweet Anise Pudding) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "gachas dulces a la andaluza" (sweet anise pudding) recipe. To make "gachas dulces a la andaluza" (sweet anise pudding) you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect "Gachas Dulces a la Andaluza" (Sweet Anise Pudding):
- Use 1-2 liters of milk (depending on consistency desired).
- Provide 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 250 gr of sugar.
- You need 2 liters of water (more or less depending on quantity desired).
- Take 3 of cinnamon sticks.
- Provide of The skin of an orange and a lemon (without the white).
- You need 100 gr of aniseeds, or 12 dried anise flowers.
- Prepare 2 shot of anise liquor (Anisette, Marie brizard, Pastis1) (Opt.).
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking "Gachas Dulces a la Andaluza" (Sweet Anise Pudding):
- First we need to prepare the anise infusion: add the water, the orange and lemon skins, the cinnamon sticks (break them in half for more flavour) and the anise (aniseeds or dried flowers) in a pot and leave it boiling for about 10 minutes. Stop the fire, cover it and let it rest for 15-20 minutes. Finally, use a strainer to get the liquid and discard the rest..
- In a deep frying pan, casserole or a pot, add the olive oil and heat it up at medium strength. When it's hot, add the flour and mix a bit. Then add the sugar, stir until well mixed and it gets light brown..
- Now add the infusion. You can use a bit of water to get the remnants and add it as well. Mix well. If you cannot get rid of the lumps take the pot out of the fire and use a blender at low speed until they're gone..
- Lower to low fire and add 1 liter of milk while stirring continuously. Make sure there are no lumps (blend again if necessary)..
- Add the shot of anise liquor. Continue stirring but not let it boil. After some minutes it should start hardening. Now depending on how creamy you want it you can add more milk, a bit at a time, until you reach your desired consistency (be aware that they will harden when cooling down). If it gets too liquid or it does not harden at all, dissolve one tbsp of flour (or a tsp of corn or portato starch) in a 1/2 glass of milk and add it little by little while stirring continuously..
- Pour in the serving bowls or casserole. Add cinnamon powder on top and let it cool down (first naturally and then you can put them in the fridge if you want them colder)..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your "Gachas Dulces a la Andaluza" (Sweet Anise Pudding) turns your day joyful.