What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Classic chili with beef recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Classic chili with beef recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to classic chili with beef recipe. You can cook classic chili with beef using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Classic chili with beef:
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 300 g of ground beef.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Provide 400 g of canned red kidney beans.
- You need 400 g of canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Get Pinch of black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Classic chili with beef:
- Chop onion and garlic into fine pieces. Put olive oil in a heated pot and sauté onion and garlic..
- Add ground beef and stir fry. Add tomato paste and stir fry until the beef is cooked..
- Add all the other ingredients into the pot, put the lid on and stew for 30-40 mins, mixing from time to time..
- Great served with topping such as coriander and shredded cheese!.
The Best Classic Chili recipe is one pot and comes together in just under one hour. It is made with ground beef, beans, crushed tomatoes, and seasonings. This classic chili is made in one pot and is the perfect family-friendly dish. It is one of our favorite comfort foods to enjoy during colder times. Warm up with a comforting bowl of this classic beef and bean slow cooker chili!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Classic chili with beef makes your day joyful.