What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for complete Dates & Walnuts Stuffed Coffee Cookies recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Dates & Walnuts Stuffed Coffee Cookies recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dates & walnuts stuffed coffee cookies recipe. You can have dates & walnuts stuffed coffee cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Dates & Walnuts Stuffed Coffee Cookies:
- Use 125 g of Butter *softened.
- Take 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Instant Coffee Granules *mixed with 1/2 tablespoon Hot Water.
- Get 1 of & 3/4 cup Self-Rising Flour.
- Prepare of Dates & Walnuts Filling.
- Use 100 g of pitted Dry Dates *finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Hot Water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Brandy OR Rum *OR extra Water.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Brown Sugar *optional.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely shopped Walnuts.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Dates & Walnuts Stuffed Coffee Cookies:
- Place finely chopped Dates in a small bowl, add Hot Water and Brandy (OR Rum), and mix well. Set aside for a while..
- Finely chop up Walnuts. Add Brown Sugar (*optional) and Walnuts to the softened Dates, and mix to combine..
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat softened Butter and Sugars until smooth and well combined. Beat in Egg, add Coffee and mix well. Add Flour and mix well to form soft dough..
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper..
- Roll the dough into 24 balls. Form each ball into a cup, place 1/2 teaspoonful the filling, and close into a ball. Gently flatten into a disc. *Note: If the dough is too soft to handle, allow to cool in the fridge to firm up..
- Place 12 discs on each prepared tray, closed side down. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked. While the cookies are still hot, carefully press down slightly. Transfer to a wire rack to cool..
The most common way in British English is to write the. Date definition: A date is a specific time that can be named , for example a particular day or a. Days Calculator: Days Between Two Dates. How many days, months, and years are there between two dates? At mDates you'll find experienced women and men in your area.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Dates & Walnuts Stuffed Coffee Cookies makes your day cheerful.