Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Dates raisins sabudana kheer served with chunk apples recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Dates raisins sabudana kheer served with chunk apples recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dates raisins sabudana kheer served with chunk apples recipe. To make dates raisins sabudana kheer served with chunk apples you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Dates raisins sabudana kheer served with chunk apples:
- You need 1 cup of sabudana (small).
- Take 1 liter of milk.
- You need 16-18 of dates.
- Use 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Get 1/4 cup of splitted cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt (added to retain the sweetness).
- Prepare 1 of apple chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Dates raisins sabudana kheer served with chunk apples:
- Wash the sabudana 3-4 times in water till the water becomes transparent..
- Soak the sabudana in half of the milk for 4-5 hours..
- Also soak the dates and raisins in 1 cup of milk for 3 hours..
- Then mash the dates and remove the seeds. If you want you may grind the raisins and dates along with milk. But I didn't grind anything..
- Then put a heavy bottomed vessel on the gas stove and put ghee in it and roast the splitted cashew nuts till then become golden brown and keep them aside..
- Then in the same vessel add the soaked sabudana and milk mixture along with the dates, raisins milk mixture and salt in it..
- Cook it for 5-7 minutes with stirring it in low flame..
- After boiling add the cardamom powder in it and mix it well and also mix the roasted cashew nuts in it..
- Now your dates raisins sabudana kheer is ready..
- Serve warm or chilled as you like with some chunk apples..
This is easy recipe to make. When combined, sabudana kheer means tapioca pearls pudding. You can serve it either warm or cold. Instant Pot Sabudana Kheer is a perfect make-ahead recipe! You can prepare sabudana kheer in the morning.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Dates raisins sabudana kheer served with chunk apples makes your day cheerful.