What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for best Kidney beans (Rajma) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Kidney beans (Rajma) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kidney beans (rajma) recipe. To cook kidney beans (rajma) you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Kidney beans (Rajma):
- Get 1 bowl of Kidney beans.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 8 of flakes garlic.
- Get 4 of tomatoes.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Use To taste of red chilli powder.
- Get To taste of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of rajma masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cooking Oil.
- Use as required of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Kidney beans (Rajma):
- Wash and Soak kidney beans in water for 4 hours..
- After 4 hours pressure cook kidney beans for 10 minutes after first whistle. Switch off the flame and let pressure releases automatically from cooker..
- Peel and wash onion. Ginger and garlic. Grind to a fine paste in grinder. Make puree of tomato by grating..
- Heat oil in a karahi and put cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter add grinded paste and cook till oil leaves the karahi. Add tomato puree and stir well..
- Add all dry ingredients and kasuri methi and stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Now add this mixture in kidney beans cooker. Stir well. Now pressure cook for 2 minutes. Switch off the flame..
- After 10 minutes transfer to the serving bowl. Add rajma masala and garam masala..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with chapatti or rice..
Another name for this dish is Rajma Masala – where Rajma refers to the beans and Masala means a spiced gravy. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and serve warm. If you enjoyed this recipe, you will surely love my Instant Chana Masala, Chana Aloo and Instant Pot Rajma recipe as well. Kidney beans are a variety of the common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), a legume native to Central America and Mexico. The common bean is an important food crop and major source of protein throughout.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Kidney beans (Rajma) makes your day cheerful.