Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for complete Soft Raisin Cookies recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Soft Raisin Cookies recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soft raisin cookies recipe. To cook soft raisin cookies you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Soft Raisin Cookies:
- You need 1 cup of Raisins OR Sultanas *coarsely chopped.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of Marmalade.
- Use 1 of & 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour.
- Provide 1-2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 of Egg *lightly whisked, save 1 tablespoonful for brushing.
- Take 20 g of Butter *melted.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Soft Raisin Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. *Note: You might need two trays..
- Mix coarsely chopped Raisins/Sultanas and Marmalade in a small bowl to make the filling..
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl, add Milk, Egg and Butter and mix well to form a soft dough, knead, gradually adding extra flour if required, until smooth. Divide in half..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out a half of the dough into a large rectangle. Spread the raisin filling evenly on the dough. Rolled out the other half of the dough into same size rectangle and place it on the filling to cover..
- Now you can roll out the dough sandwich into a 5mm thin large rectangle. If your baking tray is not large enough, cut the dough sandwich in half and bake using two trays..
- Gently brush with the saved Egg and bake for about 15 minutes or until nicely browned..
- Cut into 5 x 5cm squares and cool. *Note: You can cut before baking if you prefer..
- For crispier texture, arrange the cut cookies back onto the baking tray and leave them in still hot oven (140°C) for 15 to 20 more minutes..
Oatmeal raisin cookie recipe will help you bake soft and chewy oatmeal raisin cookies in five simple steps. Raisin Cookies are super soft, thick, chewy, and loaded with oats, plump raisins, and cinnamon. Soft and chewy with that trademark homemade flavor, these are the best soft and chewy oatmeal raisin cookies. Made with brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, chewy oats, sweet raisins. Most raisin cookies are crisp or with oatmeal.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Soft Raisin Cookies makes your day joyful.