Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Cast Iron Dark Chocolate And Coffee Brownies recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Cast Iron Dark Chocolate And Coffee Brownies recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cast iron dark chocolate and coffee brownies recipe. To make cast iron dark chocolate and coffee brownies you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Cast Iron Dark Chocolate And Coffee Brownies:
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Use 3 tsp of instant nescafe granules.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of pecans chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Cast Iron Dark Chocolate And Coffee Brownies:
- On low heat in a heavy bottomed pan melt butter along with sugar and nescafe granules.Turn heat off add chocolates chips(1/2 cup) and mix until the chocolates melt completely..
- Add eggs along with vanilla extract and whisk along with a balloon whisk.
- Shift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder,cinnamon powder and salt.Stir in the chocolate chips (1/3 cup)and the pecans.
- Add the flour in the chocolate – butter mixture and gently fold in..
- Grease a 9" skillet with.Pour the brownie batter in and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree for 15 – 20 until just set minutes.
- Remove to a cooling rack and let col before slicing and serving.
- Best had with a cup of tea..
Were a big hit at the party I took them to. Definately will make them for the holidays. Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over simmering water, protecting the chocolate from direct heat. Meanwhile whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder. I have one word for these heavenly dark chocolate brownies……yummy!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Cast Iron Dark Chocolate And Coffee Brownies makes your day joyful.