What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Clam chowder recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Clam chowder recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to clam chowder recipe. To cook clam chowder you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Clam chowder:
- You need 100 g of clams.
- You need 30 g of carrots.
- Provide 1/2 of onion.
- Use 1 of potate.
- Get 200 ml of water.
- Use 100 ml of milk.
- Get 5 g of butter.
- Get 10 g of flour.
- Take 50 ml of whipped cream.
- You need 1 of consomme.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Parsley.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Clam chowder:
- Put the clams in a pan. Bring to boil until clams have opened. Strain clam broth..
- Chop the carrots, Potetoand onion into small pieces..
- Heat the oil and butter and fry vegetables over low heat until it becomes soft..
- Remove shells from clams..
- Combine the flour and vegetables in a pan. Cook it over low heat..
- Pour water and clam broth and cook it for 15minutes. Add one cube of consommé..
- Add clams in it..
- Add milk and whipped cream in a pan and boil it for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper in it..
- Pour a little parcelies in a pan. Serve it in a soup cup..
The flavors mingle together into a delicious Best Clam Chowder! Add the clams and place a lid on the pan. Homemade clam chowder is easy and such a treat. It is creamy, but light and so satisfying. This creamy clam chowder recipe is loaded with tender clams, silky potatoes, and crunchy bacon.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Clam chowder makes your day cheerful.