Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Mandys flapjack bars recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Mandys flapjack bars recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mandys flapjack bars recipe. You can cook mandys flapjack bars using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Mandys flapjack bars:
- You need 175 grams of porridge oats.
- Provide 75 grams of room temp butter.
- Prepare 75 grams of light brown sugar.
- Use 50 grams of dried raisins.
- Provide 25 grams of chopped almonds.
- Take 1 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Mandys flapjack bars:
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Add butter, sugar, syrup into a saucepan over a low/ medium heat until everything is melted (do not let it boil).
- Add oats, chopped almonds and raisins into pan mix well to blend completely. Spray baking tin before adding mixture..
- Press into an oiled square 18 inch baking tin, put in the middle of the oven for 25 minutes or when it's golden brown.
- When cooked allow to cool totally before u cut it to the desired size and eat yum.
Now in some parts of the United States a flapjack refers to a pancake. This is not that kind of flapjack. All you need really need to know is that a flapjack – as we know it here in the UK – is an oat based bar. This keeps the kiddos satisfied at snack time. (Natural peanut butter, of course 🙂 ) If you like bananas, you have to try these Banana Oatmeal Bars!! If you want fruit in your bars, try our Raspberry Oatmeal Bars.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Mandys flapjack bars makes your day joyful.