Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for complete swiss chard wraps recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent swiss chard wraps recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to swiss chard wraps recipe. You can have swiss chard wraps using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly swiss chard wraps:
- Get 1 bunch of swiss chard.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Get 1 can of beans (black or reg baked).
- Get 4 slice of pepperjack cheese.
- Use 3 cup of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving swiss chard wraps:
- bring water to boil in medium sauce pan.
- lower heat add swiss chard, cover, and steam 5-8 mins.
- follow directions on package to cook rice.
- warm beans on stove top.
- drain and cool swiss chard, shouldn't be too well done, want to be able to work with.
- add rice and beans to leaf of swiss chard roll into wrap and place in greased baking dish.
- make enough wraps to use up swiss chard, extra rice and beans can be filled in around wraps.
- add pepperjack cheese slices on top.
- bake 15-20 mins at 350°F.
Trim center ribs from chard leaves, set leaves aside, and dice ribs, like celery. Toss together diced chard ribs, carrots, onion, lime juice, and oil in bowl. Swiss chard is a leafy green that may have health benefits for people with diabetes or osteoporosis, and in Swiss chard is a highly nutritious vegetable. Just one cup provides over three times the. Swiss chard—or simply "chard"—is a member of the beet family that does well in both cool and warm Swiss chard is best known for its bright and colorful stems, which come in a rainbow of.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your swiss chard wraps turns your day cheerful.