Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Mini Palmiers recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Mini Palmiers recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini palmiers recipe. You can cook mini palmiers using 4 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Mini Palmiers:
- You need 1 packages of ready-to-roll shortcrust pastry.
- Take 1 cup of black olive tapenade (see my recipe 'Italian Scottish Oatcakes' which is attached to the cover photo if this recipe).
- Use 4 tbsp of store bought basil pesto sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Mini Palmiers:
- Take the pastry out of the fridge twenty minutes before you make these..
- Cut the pastry in half down the longer side.
- Put one half aside, then roll the other half out to 20 by 6 inch rectangle..
- Use a palette knife to spread the olive tapenade all over the pastry..
- Turn up the two long edges and tuck them under a little bit..
- Roll both sides into the middle..
- Cut in half to make two shorter sausage shaped rolls. Wrap both of them in plastic wrap (firmly enough to keep their shape) and slide them onto a baking sheet and refridgerate for thirty minutes to an hour..
- Do the same with the other half of the pastry, but spread it with the pesto, then sprinkle on the parmesan cheese all over before rolling, wrapping and refridgerating in the same way as the tapenade rolls..
- Preheat the oven to 200 C..
- Take two rolls out of the fridge, unwrap them and use a sharp serrated knife to cut them into 1cm/ half inch slices and place them, slightly spaced apart and bake for 15-20 minutes (you may wish to turn the tapenade palmiers over for the last 5 minutes).
- Take them out of the oven and allow them to cool for a minute or two before using a fish-slice to gently take them off the baking sheet and placing them on a serving dish..
- Do the same with the other two rolls..
- Makes approximately 80 mini palmiers..
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Store in an air-tight container (if they last that long!).
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Mini Palmiers makes your day joyful.