Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for best Rajma Lobia ka Salan Kidney Bean Curry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Rajma Lobia ka Salan Kidney Bean Curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma lobia ka salan kidney bean curry recipe. To cook rajma lobia ka salan kidney bean curry you need 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Rajma Lobia ka Salan Kidney Bean Curry:
- Provide 1 Cup of Kidney beans (Boiled kidney beans with 4 cups of water & 1/2 Tsp salt).
- Use 5 Tablespoon of Oil.
- Use 1 of Medium sized chopped Onion.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of kashmiri chilli powder (Not spicy).
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Provide 2 Teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take of Salt as required.
- Take of Water as required.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Tomato puree.
- Use 2-3 of Green peppers (Cut into sliced).
- Provide 1 Handful of fresh coriander.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Rajma Lobia ka Salan Kidney Bean Curry:
- Prepared all the ingredients..
- Phir is ke baad ak bartan mein oil daly or oil ko achi tarha garam kary jub oil garam ho jaye to is mein onion dal dy or onion ko itna fry kary ke ye golden brown ho jaye..
- Jub onion golden brown ho jaye to is mein ginger garlic paste add kary or achi tarha mixed kary..
- Jub onion or ginger garlic achi tarha fry ho jaye to is mein kashmiri lal mirch,red chilli powder or coriander powder add kary..
- Is ke baad is mein cumin seeds cumin powder or haldi shamil kar dy..
- Is ke baad is mein namak garam masala or black pepper add kar dy..
- Ab is sary spices ko achi tarha mixed kary or yahi rajma wala pani he thora thora add kary taky masala jaly nahi..
- Ab is masaly ko achi tarha bhony taky ye oil chor dy jub ye oil chor dy tb is mein tomato puree shamil kar dy..
- Ab is masaly ko tomato puree ke sath achi tarha pakaye taky ye oil chor dy or sath mein green chilli b shamil kar dy..
- Ab last mein is mein ye lobia rajma shamil kar dy pani ke sath agr apko or shorba b chai ho to ap or pani shamil kar skty hai..
- Ab ap isko cover kar ke 5-10 mint tak ke liye aram sy pakny dy jub 5-10 mint ho jaye to flame ko off kar dy or dishout kardy..
- Mazy dar yummy rajma curry ready to serve..
Season to taste, then serve with the basmati rice and the coriander leaves. Rajma or rajma masala is a red kidney bean curry popular in North India, particularly in the province of Punjab. A traditional Punjabi meal will usually The term rajma is so ubiquitous that red kidney beans are often called rajma. Other terms for red kidney beans in India are 'laal lobia' where 'laal'. red kidney bean curry. I have a confession to make: For years, I have been cooking a dish that I love very very much but I haven't told you It's a box mix, people.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Rajma Lobia ka Salan Kidney Bean Curry turns your day joyful.