What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Thai iced Tea recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Thai iced Tea recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai iced tea recipe. To make thai iced tea you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Thai iced Tea:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 1/2 tesp of coffee.
- Prepare 1 tesp of black tea.
- Provide 1/2 stick of cinnamon.
- Get 2 pieces of star anise.
- Take of Sugar (as required).
- Use 2 tblsp of coconut powder.
- Get 1 tblsp of milk powder.
- Prepare of Ice.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Thai iced Tea:
- Add black tea, coffee, cinnamon stick, star anise, sugar (I am using sweetener) in water. And cook it..
- Cook till boiled. Strain it and let it chill completely. (Make at night and Use another day is best)..
- Mix coconut milk powder with milk powder with a tesp of water and mix well..
- Add chilled brewed tea in serving cup add ice and pour prepared milk. Tasty Thai tea is ready to serve. Mix well before take..
Thai tea is a black tea originating from Thailand. It is commonly served sweetened over ice, along with milk. There are lots of ways in which to prepare Thai iced tea, including a vegan-friendly one. While regular iced tea can be somewhat mild, and served with the option of sweetened or unsweetened, Thai iced tea is more concentrated and flavorful. Thai Iced Tea. featured in Delicious Asian Drinks.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Thai iced Tea makes your day cheerful.