Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry recipe. To cook vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry:
- Get 3 of potatoes peeled and chopped.
- Get 1 can of butter beans rinsed and drained.
- Get 1 of big bag washed chopped swiss chard.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of each of salt, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and masala.
- You need 2 of dry red chillis (seeds in).
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry:
- Boil your potatoes.
- Fry onion until soft then add all spices and fry till fragrant.
- Add spinach and allow to cook down.
- Add potatoes and fry till covered in spices.
- Add beans, mix well and simmer for 5mins.
- Enjoy this with roti and chutney.
Cook this tasty vegan curry for an exotic yet easy family dinner. Warmly Spiced Chickpea Sweet Potato Spinach Curry. Its a use up whatever you have kind of curry. Use beans of choice To make this oil-free: Heat a skillet over medium heat. When the skillet is hot, add cumin seeds and dry roast until fragrant.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry makes your day cheerful.