Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Dal dhokli recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Dal dhokli recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dal dhokli recipe. You can have dal dhokli using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Dal dhokli:
- Use 1/2 cup of pigeon peas(toor dal).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare to taste of salt according.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee(clarified butter).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of pea nuts.
- Get 1 tsp of jaggery powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Provide As required of coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare Few of Curry leaves.
- Use 1 of red chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of green chilli, ginger garlic, paste.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Dal dhokli:
- First of all wash and clean pigeon peas(toor dal) cook in the pressure cooker adding a glass of water, turmeric, a tsp of oil(3-4 whistles) whisk to smooth consistency and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl take wheat flour, add salt,1/2tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder,1/2 tsp chilli powder and 2 tbsp oil mix well, add little water at a time and prepare a dough..dough shouldn't be too tight or too smooth, should be medium smooth, keep aside for resting about 10-15 minutes.
- Now take a pressure cooker keep it on a low flame add 2tbsp ghee add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetid, one red chilli, curry leaves, peanuts, a paste of green chilli and ginger garlic, saute everything together for 2-3 minutes, add chopped tomato and salt, stir it for 2 minutes..
- Now add cooked dal to it, add two glass of water mix well,add 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp jeera powder, 1/2tsp chilli powder, 1/2tsp garam masala adjust water according to the required consistency, let it boil..
- Now knead the dough again, divide into ball size portions, take a ball size dough roll out to a slightly thick disc, cut it into diamond shapes, roll out the remaining balls too and cut into diamond shapes.
- Now drop this dhokla into boiling dal mixture, give it a mix adjust water according to the required consistency, add in lemon juice and jaggery powder mix and close the lid get one whistle, take out when cooker pressure is gone, garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy your delicious dal dhokli.
Gujarati Dal Dhokli Recipeis a one pot meal where strips of thepla dough are simmered in a flavourful toor dal flavoured with whole spices and a distinct flavour from the curry leaves. See great recipes for Dal Dhokli, Tuvar dal dhokli, Gujarati Dal Dhokli too! Dal Dhokli Recipe, Learn how to make Dal Dhokli (absolutely delicious recipe of Dal Dhokli ingredients and cooking method) Dal Dhokli: Daal Dhokli is a popular Gujarati curry. Dal dhokli is ready, mix few chopped coriander leaves into it and take out in a bowl. Garnish with some more coriander leaves and ghee.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Dal dhokli turns your day cheerful.