What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Mini Chicken Pot Pies recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Mini Chicken Pot Pies recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini chicken pot pies recipe. To make mini chicken pot pies you only need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Mini Chicken Pot Pies:
- You need 3 large of boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and diced.
- Take 1 of sweet potato cooked and diced (skin removed).
- Use 3 small of stalks celery diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion diced finely.
- Get 4 small of new potatoes cooked and diced (skins on).
- Use 3 large of carrots peeled and diced.
- Take 1/4 cup of frozen baby peas.
- Use 1 can of (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's cream of chicken & mushroom soup) plus 1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 2 packages of premade pie crust dough (4- 9" pie crusts total-Pillsbury, refrigerated not frozen).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- You need 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 dash of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 of foil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Mini Chicken Pot Pies:
- Preheat oven to 400º..
- Cook and dice all vegetables except onions, celery and garlic. Place cooled vegetables in a large bowl..
- Saute celery, onions and garlic in pan with 2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat until translucent. Add 1 tbsp. fresh chopped rosemary. Stir well and empty into large bowl with other vegetables..
- Add chopped chicken to pan with paprika, sage and salt & pepper to taste. Cook until chicken is done and no longer pink..
- Add chicken to bowl of vegetables and remaining 1 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary. Mix well..
- Add soup and water in a seperate bowl and mix until well incorporated. Add to vegetable mix..
- Spray a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray..
- Roll out dough one at a time from package and cut 24 total circles from dough for tops and bottoms of crusts. Roughly about 4 or 5" round..
- Press one circle at a time into each muffin tin bottom. Fill with vegetable mixture to top. Top with another dough circle and tuck the edges down around where the bottom crust comes up to the top of the tin to overlap and seal..
- Cut 2 or 3 small slits on the top of each pot pie to vent steam while cooking. Brush with beaten egg to brown and cover with foil..
- Bake for 30 minutes then remove foil and continue to cook until golden brown and bubbly. Remove to cool. Enjoy!.
Mini Chicken Pot Pies are super easy to make and taste delicious! But back to these Mini Chicken Pot Pies. Being that we made them for a finger food party, I needed this to be an easy recipe and that it certainly is. Bite-sized mini chicken pot pies make food fun. This recipe is a favorite for both children's meals and party appetizers.
Recipe : Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Once it comes to cooking, it is very important to keep in mind that everybody else started somewhere. I do not know of a single person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and all set. There’s a great deal of learning which must be carried out in order to develop into a prolific cook and then there is definitely room for improvement. Not only would you will need to start with the basics when it comes to cooking however, you nearly need to start when learning to cook a new cuisine such as Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.
The very first thing you need to master is what the different terminology you will discover in recipes actually means. There are many brand fresh and sometimes foreign sounding terms that you will find in recipes that are common. These terms may mean the difference in recipe success or failure. You need to find a way to find a good section in virtually any inclusive cook book which explains the different definitions for unknown speech. If you aren’t absolutely sure what is meant by”folding in the eggs” it really is in your interests to look it up.
You will also detect as your experience and confidence develops you will find yourself increasingly more regularly improvising as you proceed and adjusting meals to fulfill your own individual preferences. If you’d like less or more of ingredients or would like to produce a recipe a little more or less hot in flavor you can make simple adjustments along the way so as to attain this goal. In other words you will begin punctually to create recipes of your individual. And that is something you wont of necessity learn when it comes to basic cooking skills for newbies however, you would never learn if you did not master those simple cooking abilities.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Mini Chicken Pot Pies makes your day cheerful.