Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Zarda Rice (Meethe Chawal) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Zarda Rice (Meethe Chawal) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zarda rice (meethe chawal) recipe. You can cook zarda rice (meethe chawal) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Zarda Rice (Meethe Chawal):
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice washed and soaked.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of broken walnuts.
- Use 1/4 cup of broken cashew.
- Take 1 tbsp of raisins.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of clarified butter (desi ghee).
- Get Pinch of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Zarda Rice (Meethe Chawal):
- Wash and soak basmati rice for 20 mins. Take a few vessel boil water and pinch of salt,and add rice along with pich of turmeric powder. Cook rice until soft but not meshy. Strain and keep aside..
- Take frying pan, add clarified butter heat it. Add walnuts and cashew nut and fry them but do not burn. Add raisins and fry them too..
- Now add strained rice. Add sugar and cardamom powder and mix well..
- Mix well and cook until sugar gets melt and absorbed by the rice. Serve hot or chilled as per your choice. Zarda rice is very delicious and rich in taste..
In North India, it is called meethe chawal. In Pakistan and Bangladesh, it is known as Zarda rice or Zarda Pulao. Because it is made from rice and sugar Usually to get yellow color, food color is added. But we are taking the natural route to get meethe chawal a yellow tinge and adding saffron which. A happy occasion is incomplete without distribution of sweet rice.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Zarda Rice (Meethe Chawal) turns your day cheerful.