Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Handi biryani recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Handi biryani recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to handi biryani recipe. To make handi biryani you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Handi biryani:
- You need 10 of chicken.
- Prepare As needed of Basmati rice.
- Prepare 4-5 of boiled potatoes.
- Use 6-7 of onion slice.
- Provide 1/2 cup of curd.
- Use 1 tablespoon of jeera / cumin powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dhania / coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Use As needed of Jaiphal / nutmeg and javitri / mace.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of beryani powder.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- You need 2 cup of white oil.
- Take 3-5 tablespoon of ghee.
- Prepare 4-5 of green chilli.
- Take As needed of Milk.
- Use Pinch of Kesar.
- You need 1-2 drops of Biryani essence.
- Prepare As needed of Whole garam masala.
- Provide As needed of Boiled egg.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Handi biryani:
- Marinated the chicken with all powder,curd and little bit of oil and leave it for 1 hr..
- Fry the potato and and onion till it becomes red..
- Soak the rice in water for 1 hr and then make the rice till 80% and add garam masala in the boiling water..
- Add oil and then put the chicken mixture and cook it for 10 to 20 mins till the chicken becomes soft..
- Then in a handi.we have to brush oil and first give the rice and then chicken and fried onion and then little bit of ghee and milk with kesar we have to apply the process as we want and have to apply little bit biryani essence then close the handi with a plate and cook it for 20 to 25 mins in low flame or we can do it in bouble heat exchange method also..
A handi biryani is the one that is made in a mud cooking pot, which ever. During the Moghul days, clay pots (Handi) were considered to be the best way to cook biryani as it was easily available to common man unlike those costlier vessels used just for Maharajas and Moghuls. It had also been found out that Biryani when cooked in clay pot or handi used to be flavoursome due to its earthen qualities. Nayaab Haandi – leading Pakistani restaurant in Dubai, Sharjah. We serve Pakistani food like mutton handi, chicken biryani, seekh kabab, grills and more.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Handi biryani turns your day joyful.