Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy China grass withbanan green jelly recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent China grass withbanan green jelly recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to china grass withbanan green jelly recipe. To make china grass withbanan green jelly you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly China grass withbanan green jelly:
- You need 25 gm of china grass.
- You need 1 of litter fresh milk.
- Use 150 gm of sugar.
- You need 2-3 of green cardamon.
- Get 1/2 of water for desolve grass.
- Get 2 pack of banana crystal jelly.
- Prepare 20 gm of almond for garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking China grass withbanan green jelly:
- China grass ko half cup pani mein bhigo dein fo half an hour..
- Fresh milk ko sugar ke sath achi tarah paka lien..
- Or sath hi Elaichi powder bhi add kerdein..
- Ab bhigi hui grass ko medium anch pe pakaen or totally desolve hone pe milk jo ready kia tha add kar dein or mix karein or boiled ane pe stove off karein or seving tray mein jama dein..
- Jub room tempreture pe grass jum jae to ek pan mein 3 cup pani garam krein or jelly ready kar lien mention 4 cup ho ga mager 3 cup use kern ha..
- Ab jelly ko thora room tempreture pe thanda kar ke grass pe carefully jama dein or for an hour fridge mein rakh dein..
- After 1 an hour is ko almond se garnish kar dein ager ap chahein to pistachio se bhi kar dein but I have almond that time so I use almond..
- Behtreen green recepi ready I hope you all love it..
Green Grass jelly is used as an ingredient that is widely used in beverage products, especially ice, which is sold by many street seller event restaurants. this cincau, have all ready long time ago Agar Agar Jelly (china grass) is a healthy kids jelly. Agar-agar is a natural vegetable gelatin counterpart. Grass jelly (仙草烧) is a sweet dessert, popular in Hong Kong, Southern China and Taiwan area. Traditionally, we boil leaves and stalks from a plant named Mesona Chinensis with a small amount of starch or rice flour to make grass jelly. Grass jelly drink is a herbal drink which is mainly from China.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your China grass withbanan green jelly makes your day cheerful.