What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Wine poached swordfish salad recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Wine poached swordfish salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wine poached swordfish salad recipe. You can have wine poached swordfish salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Wine poached swordfish salad:
- You need 2 of Swordfish steaks.
- Get 1 of lettuce gem.
- Prepare 1 pack of baby corn and mangetout.
- Prepare of Handfull tomatoes.
- Use 1 tin of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1/4 bottle of white wine.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Wine poached swordfish salad:
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, mangetout and baby corn together in a bowl. Add the sweet corn and mix together..
- Place swordfish in a pan and heat under a gentle heat. Add wine to taste..
- Cook until the fish is cooked through. The time will depend on the thickness of the steaks. These thick steaks took approximately 15 minutes to be cooked through..
- Serve with the salad.
Learn how to make Swordfish Salad. From easy Swordfish recipes to masterful Swordfish preparation techniques, find Swordfish ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. Grilled, meaty swordfish steaks topped with mango slices are served over a crisp salad of baby spinach, kumquats, and cherry tomatoes with Food & Wine this link opens in a new tab. Grilled Swordfish Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A simple herb butter sauce complements this seared fish dish at Boston's The Marliave.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Wine poached swordfish salad turns your day joyful.