Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for best Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seared pork chops with apple butter bbq sauce recipe. To make seared pork chops with apple butter bbq sauce you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce:
- Prepare 2 of boneless 3/4 inch thick pork loin chops.
- You need 6 cups of homemade apple butter.
- You need 1 of small sweet onion chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Use 1 cup of ketchup.
- Provide 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 2-3 drops of liquid smoke.
- Get 2 tsp of Montreal seasoning.
- Use of No-Salt Organic Seasoning (Costco brand).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce:
- Sweat the onion until translucent then add the apple butter with all the ingredients other than the pork chops and no-salt seasoning. Let simmer for at least an hour..
- Pre heat oven to 350°.
- Let pork chops come to room temperature and dust with no-salt organic seasoning while a cast iron skillet is heating with 2 tbsp oil..
- Get a good sear on the pork chops and flip..
- Let sear on the otherside then cover with the bbq sauce and put in oven for about 12 minutes or until done, still blushing on the inside..
Season the apples with salt Then, put some mashed potatoes. Add prepared barbeque sauce and Ancho pepper that has been softened in a little apple cider and warmed. Season pork chops on both sides with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning. Heat the Kenyon Custom All Seasons Grill to medium high heat. I used apple sauce I had made from scratch the dau before and added two onions and thin slices of apples with and added sprinkle of nutmeg to the electric skillet I used as the previous review.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce turns your day cheerful.