Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Swordfish And Zucchine Rolls recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Swordfish And Zucchine Rolls recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to swordfish and zucchine rolls recipe. You can have swordfish and zucchine rolls using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Swordfish And Zucchine Rolls:
- Use 2 of courgettes.
- Take 200 g of smoked swordfish.
- You need handful of cherry tomatoes.
- Take Clove of garlic.
- Prepare leaves of Few fresh basil.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Swordfish And Zucchine Rolls:
- Wash and slice courgettes lengthwise. Lightly fry or grill them until brown on both sides. Set a side. Wash and quarter the tomatoes. Add some chopped garlic, torn basil and a pinch of salt. If you have time, leave tomatoes for an hour for flavours to blend.
- Lay out courgettes. Add a piece of swordfish on top. Roll up and secure with a cocktail stick.
- Top with the tomatoes and serve 😅.
This swordfish recipe is one of my personal favourites, it remind me of the summer times spend in Sicily. Swordfish Scaloppini "Pizza Style" Swordfish with Peas and Tomato Sauce With Video! Truffle-Salted Wild Salmon and Bitter Greens Salad With Video! Tuna Tartare with Grilled Toast With Video! Recipe: Tasty Swordfish And Zucchine Rolls.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Swordfish And Zucchine Rolls turns your day joyful.