What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Veg Jain Paneer tikka recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Veg Jain Paneer tikka recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg jain paneer tikka recipe. To cook veg jain paneer tikka you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Veg Jain Paneer tikka:
- Provide 2-3 teaspoon of Gram Flour.
- Provide 5-6 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of Green chillies.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Mustard oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Dry roasted coriander powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Dry roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Dry roasted fennel powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Take 2-3 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4th teaspoon of Black pepper powder (optional).
- Take as per requirement of Salt.
- Prepare cubes of Paneer.
- Prepare cubes of Bell pepper.
- Prepare sticks of Skew.
- Use 1 piece of charcoal.
- Use Cloves of 2.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Clarified butter (ghee).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Veg Jain Paneer tikka:
- Bake/grill half chopped tomatoes as shown in the picture. I used OTG here for 10 minutes at 180℃. Also grill the green chillies after slitting them similarly..
- Till the tomatoes are baked, in a kadhai/wok dry roast besan/gram flour for about 5-7 minutes. Stir it constantly. Add dry roasted cumin powder, coriander powder and fennel seeds powder to it and and roast for another 2 minutes. Now take it out in another vessel..
- In a mixer grinder, grind grilled tomatoes and green chillies to a smooth paste..
- In a kadhai, heat mustard oil and let it leave it's aroma, let it come to a boil. Now turn off the gas and let it cool for 5 to 10 minutes..
- In the gram flour, add this oil, tomato green chilli paste, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, salt and sugar. Whisk it well so that all the ingredients are mixed up. Here your marination is ready. Let it stay as thick as shown in the image below..
- Now, add all the paneer and bell pepper cubes in the marination above. Stir them very gently, try using your hands to mix them up gently..
- For giving it a smoky flavour, place a bowl in the centre of above vessel and put both cloves in it. Burn the piece of charcoal and along with the fire place it in the bowl. Add the ghee and immediately cover it with a plate and place something heavy on top. Let it rest like this for about half an hour to 45 minutes. This way marination will cover the cubes properly and the smoky flavour will be maintained..
- Now, arrange the pieces in the skew as shown in the image. You can use your own choice of sequence. Arrange all the pieces in the skew and keep then aside..
- Now in the griller, add a bit of oil and place the skews and let them cook on medium flame. After they are cooked from one side, turn then and cook similarly from all four sides. Your paneer tikka is ready to serve. Serve it with green chutney or any other sauce/chutney of your choice..
Manjula Jain says Paneer tikka recipe on tawa, in oven & air fryer. Tandoori paneer tikka is an immensely popular North Indian starter served in Indian restaurants. It is one of the most ordered vegetarian appetizer & is much loved by everyone for the amazing tandoori flavors. Paneer Tikka Masala: Juicy green peas and chunky paneer are coated with a peppy mix of veggies and spice powders to make a tongue-tickling treat! Punjabi matar paneer tikka masala is a no onion no garlic recipe for all the jain fans.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Veg Jain Paneer tikka turns your day cheerful.