What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Steamed Monkfish recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Steamed Monkfish recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed monkfish recipe. You can have steamed monkfish using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Steamed Monkfish:
- Provide 1 of large piece Monkfish.
- Provide of Greaseproof Paper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Steamed Monkfish:
- Skin if required, wash to remove any other scales etc..
- Simply wrap in the greaseproof paper, while still wet, folding over the edges of the paper to create a pouch..
- Microwave for 4 minutes on high. Leave to stand for four minutes. Microwave again for four minutes, then stand for four minutes. Unwrap packet and serve with boiled or mash potatoes, or other vegetables, or sauce, of choice!!.
Vind stockafbeeldingen in HD voor Steamed Monkfish Smothered Spicy Sauce en miljoenen andere rechtenvrije stockfoto's, illustraties en vectoren in de Shutterstock-collectie. Adult monkfish eat fish, including other monkfish, as well as crustaceans, mollusks, seabirds, and Monkfish are found from the Grand Banks and northern Gulf of St. This article is about cooked monkfish. For other uses, see Monkfish (disambiguation). This article is about the cooked version.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Steamed Monkfish makes your day joyful.