Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Double Dark Chocolate Chip and Almond Coconut Oatmeal Cookies recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Double Dark Chocolate Chip and Almond Coconut Oatmeal Cookies recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to double dark chocolate chip and almond coconut oatmeal cookies recipe. To cook double dark chocolate chip and almond coconut oatmeal cookies you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Double Dark Chocolate Chip and Almond Coconut Oatmeal Cookies:
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 2 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Salted Butter.
- Get 3/4 cup of Organic Whole Cane Sugar – Fine Ground.
- Use 1/4 cup of Dark Cocoa Powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of Old Fashioned Rolled Oats.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Chopped Almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of Whole Milk.
- Get 3 large of Brown Eggs.
- Provide 12 oz of Dark Chocolate Chips or Chunks.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cold Pressed Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Almond Extract.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Coconut extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Fine Sea Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Double Dark Chocolate Chip and Almond Coconut Oatmeal Cookies:
- Mix 1/4 cup of oats and 1/4 cup almonds into a food processor and chop coarsely. Mix flour, cocoa powder, sea salt, baking soda, 1/4 cup (half of total for the recipe) of the fine cane sugar and the chopped oats/almonds into a large mixing bowl.
- In a sauce pan start to brown 2 sticks (about 1 cup) of salted butter. As soon as the first sign of browning occurs remove from heat and stir to help cool faster. Add 1-2 tbsp cold water to quickly stop browning action just as it completes. While still hot melt in 1/4 cup dark brown sugar. After brown sugar is fully melted add 2 tbsp cold pressed coconut oil (it's important not to "cook" the oil but the mixture needs to stay warm..
- While browning or while butter is cooling mix 2 eggs and 1 egg yolk with 1/4 cup whole milk into a separate bowl. Beat until fluffy like scrambled eggs (or whip) – tiny air bubbles are required. Add other 1/4 cup of cane sugar and 2 tbsp almond extract and beat/whip further..
- Beat in the warm butter mixture to the eggs (make sure butter is not too hot to touch or it will cook the eggs). Make a cup with the dry mix, then pour half of the fluffy egg/butter mixture into the powder cup..
- Using a spatula fold the powder over the liquids and "roll" the mix. After its sufficiently mixed, add the Choc chips and pour the rest of the liquids over the mix and continue to roll the dough. Be sure to pass through the center of the ball forming so all dry ingredients get sufficiently mixed..
- [Optional] Refrigerate dough for 4 hours minimum, up to 48 before sheeting..
- Preheat the oven to 375-F. Oil two baking sheets (I recommend using coconut oil). Spoon or pinch 3×3"blobs about 2" apart. I fit 12 to a standard baking sheet. Bake in center of oven for 13-16 min (I did 14m for standard Natural Gas oven).
- Immediately remove from oven and rapid cool the sheets as fast as possible. (It was winter here so I put them on the back porch for 5 minutes). Makes about 2 dozen cookies..
- Store in closed metal tin or freezer bag with slice of bread and paper towel..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Double Dark Chocolate Chip and Almond Coconut Oatmeal Cookies makes your day joyful.