Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Date balls recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Date balls recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to date balls recipe. To make date balls you need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Date balls:
- You need of dates.
- Get of cashew (crushed).
- Use of pistachio (crushed).
- Use of almonds (crushed).
- Use of cardimom crushed.
- Take of ghee.
- Prepare of khopra.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Date balls:
- Remove seeds from dates.
- Take a pan soften dates by heating on low flame.
- Add little water if needed. But be careful don't add lots of water..
- Now keep your dates pan aside.
- Take another pan and heat ghee in it.
- Add cardamom and cook just for 2 to 3 mints on low flame.Be careful don't overcook otherwise other will burn.
- Now add crushed dry fruits and roast them.
- In the end add dates and mix well.
- Well it's cool down and your hands can bear make balls of small size.
- Now coat balls with khopra.
- Delicious dates balls are ready..enjoy with your family.
It's a perfect snack for when you. Date balls are also known as energy balls as they act as energy bars providing strength to our Date contains a lot of proteins and also helps in the rising up of blood levels. This recipe is easy to prepare. A wide variety of date ball options are available to you, such as type, material. Today is the first day of Ramadan, I wish you I made these very moreish date, cashew, seeds and cinnamon balls on Saturday and needless to say.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Date balls turns your day cheerful.