Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Oats & quinoa croquettes with apple slaw & corn sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Oats & quinoa croquettes with apple slaw & corn sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats & quinoa croquettes with apple slaw & corn sauce recipe. To make oats & quinoa croquettes with apple slaw & corn sauce you need 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Oats & quinoa croquettes with apple slaw & corn sauce:
- Get 1 cup of boiled quinoa.
- Provide 1/2 cup of saffola oats.
- You need 1 of raw banana.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic and chilli.
- You need 1/4 cup of cauliflower chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of onion, capsicum,carrot,cabbage chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of salt pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1-2 of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of For corn sauce.
- Get 1/3 cup of boiled corn.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of onion chopped.
- Use 1 -2 tsp of garlic chopped.
- Use 1/3 cup of veg stock.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Use 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of For apple slaw.
- Get 1 of apple sliced.
- Get 1 tbsp of mayo/ hung curd.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Oats & quinoa croquettes with apple slaw & corn sauce:
- First take quinoa & soak it for 1/2 hour Rinse well.Boil it for 15 mins on high flame & 5 min on low flame.till. It's cooked.keep aside to cool.
- Take boiled quinoa.Add onion, Ginger garlic chilli paste,cabbage, cauliflower, capsicum,dhania and add oats powder with boiled banana mash.make a mixture adding all spices.
- Make a dough & prepare few balls…roll into round croquettes & flatten coat in oats and roast on non stick pan till crisp.
- Take a pan.add oil,garlic,onion,boiled corn saute for a minute.add veg stock cook for few minutes.niw add salt and pepper and lemon juice.grind into s smooth puree in mixer jar.
- Make beetroot gel by heating beetroot juice with agar agar.cool and make caviars in oil.serve beetroot.
- Make apple slaw salad by mixing apple julliens in curd honey & vinegar with salt and pepper.serve quinoa croquettes on the bed of corn sauce topped with apple slaw salad & beetroot caviars…
Continue reading for more detailed information about the different kinds of oats, important nutritional guidelines, and. Scotch oats, which are also referred to as 'pinhead oats' are chopped, rather than rolled It's worth noting, though, that all varieties of oats have the same nutritional value. So, if you're in a hurry at. Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They're a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Oats & quinoa croquettes with apple slaw & corn sauce turns your day joyful.