Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Gud papdi recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Gud papdi recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gud papdi recipe. To cook gud papdi you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Gud papdi:
- Take 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ghee / clarified butter.
- Get 1/3 cup of Jaggery (powdered).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sliced almonds.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Gud papdi:
- Grease a small pan with ghee and keep it ready..
- Measure the ghee in a pan and heat it in medium heat. Once the ghee is hot, add the measure wheat flour and fry it at low flame..
- Keep frying it until a nice aroma releases and the flour changes color to slightly darker shade..
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well. Turn off the flame and place the pan on the counter top on a trivet..
- Add the measured jaggery and mix well to combine. With just the heat that remains in the pan, the jaggery will melt and combine well..
- Pour the mixture immediately on to the greased pan and sprinkle the chopped almonds..
- Let the Gur papdi cool down a bit and then make slices of them. Cut them when they are still a little warm, as they will crumble if completely let to cool down..
Sukhdi recipe (Gur papdi or Gol Papdi). While it is called gur papdi or gol papdi in Maharashtra. Sprinkle saunf on the surface and press them down. Cut Gud Papdi into desired shapes. Gud papdi or sukhadi is a traditional sweet recipe made from whole wheat flour.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Gud papdi turns your day cheerful.