Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Date oatmeal cookie recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Date oatmeal cookie recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to date oatmeal cookie recipe. To make date oatmeal cookie you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Date oatmeal cookie:
- You need 10 oz of pitted date.
- Prepare 2 cups of quick cook oats flour.
- Provide 8 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Use 1 tablespoon of ground cardamom.
- Use 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mahleb ground.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of fennel.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- You need 1/2 cup of warm milk +3 teaspoon.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Date oatmeal cookie:
- Over medium heat with 4 tablespoon of the butter add the date and smash till you get paste add 1 tablespoon cardamom and cinnamon let it cool.
- Roll it to thin paper using sprayed film.
- Mix all the dry ingredients mix with 4 tablespoon cold butter look like sand and start adding the warm milk the last 3 spoons mix one at time.
- The dough will be not hard and not sticky spray it and let rest for half hour.
- Roll the dough paper thin then add on top the date and start rolling like cinnamon roll and start cutting I used knife but use floss for sharp cut.
- About inch some shape I used a cookie cutter then brush with milk please lay it on top paper parchment so it will not burn the bottom.
- At reheated oven 350 f for 15 to 20 minutes keep watching the bottom of the cookie enjoy 😉.
Enjoy the sweet, delicious taste of dates in these double-layered oatmeal cookies. Oatmeal Date Cookies – All Recipes. The dates make it a nicer cookie than raisins, which can be a little tart or bitter sometimes.. I would recommend this recipe to anyone who loves dates and. My recipe for Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies gives you the Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Date oatmeal cookie turns your day joyful.