What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Sautéed Swordfish with Rosemary recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Sautéed Swordfish with Rosemary recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed swordfish with rosemary recipe. You can cook sautéed swordfish with rosemary using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Sautéed Swordfish with Rosemary:
- Prepare 2 fillets of Swordfish.
- Use 1 of Pepper (whole).
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Flour.
- You need 1 of Rosemary.
- Use 5 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 50 ml of Sake.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Sautéed Swordfish with Rosemary:
- Here's the swordfish..
- Season the swordfish with salt and pepper. Use a pepper mill to make coarsely ground pepper..
- Dust the swordfish evenly with flour..
- Place the rosemary on top of the swordfish and start heating the oil in a skillet..
- Sauté the swordfish with plenty of oil..
- When they are lightly brown on the surface, discard the excess oil. Add the sake and flambé..
Transfer fish to another dish on a paper towel, discarding the marinade. Spoon over individual servings of fish, and serve immediately with lemon wedges. Cook, turning once with a wide metal spatula halfway through cooking time, until fish is opaque but still moist in center.. Seared Swordfish with a Lemon and Wine Rosemary SauceTasty Kitchen. Pan Seared Swordfish with Sauteed Spinach & Mushroom Lentil SaladHigh Heels to Hot Wheels.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sautéed Swordfish with Rosemary turns your day cheerful.