Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Dates Dryfruit Laddoos recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Dates Dryfruit Laddoos recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dates dryfruit laddoos recipe. To cook dates dryfruit laddoos you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Dates Dryfruit Laddoos:
- Take 1 cup of dates (chopped).
- Use 2 tbsp of Almonds.
- Take 2 tbsp of cashews.
- Get 9 of dried figs (chopped).
- You need 2 of green cardamom powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Dates Dryfruit Laddoos:
- Roast the almonds in a pan until they are brown in color..
- Allow the almonds to cool and then grind them, Add dates, figs, raisins and powdered cardamoms into a coarse mixture..
- Shape the mixture into small balls..
It has dates, nuts all good stuffs packed in one. You can put a ladoo in your kids tiffin box they will love it. Dry fruits ladoos are best suited as a healthy snack in between meals and it helps to stay kids energetic throughout the day. Check other similar healthy ladoo recipes here: Dates Almond Balls and Walnut Ladoos. Here is how to make healthy and tasty dry fruits.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Dates Dryfruit Laddoos turns your day joyful.