Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Raw Banana Poori(Jain Food) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Raw Banana Poori(Jain Food) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana poori(jain food) recipe. You can cook raw banana poori(jain food) using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Raw Banana Poori(Jain Food):
- You need 2 of banana (boiled & mashed).
- Take 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of powdered dry coriander leaves.
- Get 2 of Green chillies finely (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli Powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1 Pinch of Asafetida.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Carom seeds Ajwain.
- Get 2 tbsp of Clarified Butter/Ghee.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of Water or as required to knead the flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of Oil for frying the puris.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Raw Banana Poori(Jain Food):
- In a big plate mix together flour, mashed boiled banana, ginger, coriander powder, green chilies, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt, asafoetida, cumin seeds, ghee, carom seeds and lemon juice..
- Add little water and knead. The dough should be stiff. Cover the dough and let it rest for half an hour. Make small equal balls of the dough. Heat oil in a deep pan. Take one ball and start rolling it, greasing the rolling pin and board. Make circles of around 3-4 inches in diameter..
- Put the poori in hot oil. Let it fry from one side and then flip and fry from the other side. Similarly do for other balls also. Hot and crispy raw banana pooris are ready. Serve hot with pulses, pickles, curd etc..
Ingredients for Jain Dum Raw Banana Recipe. Raw banana recipes collection, indian raw banana recipes. Raw banana is one of the favourite ingredients of South Indians. Jains also love the raw banana because it is the closest substitute to potatoes and can be used by them to make awesome Vada Pav and Pav Bhaji amongst other tasty. Raw banana fry is an easy side dish that tastes delicious with rice.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Raw Banana Poori(Jain Food) turns your day cheerful.