Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Raw banana seekh kabab recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Raw banana seekh kabab recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana seekh kabab recipe. To make raw banana seekh kabab you need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Raw banana seekh kabab:
- Use 4 of Banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soaked chana dal.
- Take 1 of Black cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Shah jeera/ cumin seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mace powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Green cardamom powder.
- Take 2 of Cloves.
- Prepare 3-4 of Cashew nuts.
- Use 2-3 of Black pepper corn.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Amchur (dry mango)powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Use 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of Corn flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of Clarified butter.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Raw banana seekh kabab:
- Boil banana in a pressure cooker with one cup of water and now again boil the chana dal in a pressure cooker with cashew nuts,pepper corn,cloves and bay leaf..
- Once cooled the chana dal remove the bay leaf,cloves and pepper corn and make a paste..
- Remove the skin of the banana and mash it.
- Take a bowl add mashed banana boiled chana dal paste corn flour,green cardamom powder,black cardamom powder,mace,nutmeg powder,cinnamon powder,red chilli powder,amchur powder chopped green chilli,chopped coriander leaves and salt and mix well.
- Shape each ball to make cylinders of medium thickness.All the balls are made in the same way..
- Now take the skewers and pierce through one cylinder, stick it nicely to the skewer.In this way prepare all the seekh kababs..
- Heat clarified butter in a pan and place the seekh kabab on medium flame. Place 3 – 4 kababs at a time,brush with some clarified butter and grill them,by turning at regular intervals.
- Cook on medium low flame from both sides till golden and crisp..
- Serve hot with mayonnaise sauce.
Normally, when you hear of seekh kababs, you think and visualise hot tempting mutton kababs. However, I was most pleasantly surprised and delighted as a matter of fact, to find this Add onions, green chillies and corriander leaves. The cornflour is used for rolling the kababs. How to make Seekh Kabab Recipe – This is a Jain seekh kabab, just as tasty and irresistible. Ingredients : Raw banana, French beans.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Raw banana seekh kabab makes your day joyful.