What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Stewed Rhubarb and Apple recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Stewed Rhubarb and Apple recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed rhubarb and apple recipe. You can cook stewed rhubarb and apple using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Stewed Rhubarb and Apple:
- Take 4 sticks of rhubarb.
- You need 4 of apples.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Stewed Rhubarb and Apple:
- Chop the rhubarb and apple and throw into a large pan.
- Add the star anise, cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Stew over a low heat for 10-15 minutes until the fruit starts to break down..
- Serve with a dollop of yoghurt or make some crumble to top it..
This recipe is more of a guideline since the tartness of the rhubarb can vary depending on the type of rhubarb you use, and also depending on your individual taste. It was passed down to me from my Nana to my Mom and then to me. Mom's original instructions were "add sugar to taste". Print: main picture. tips. step pictures. comments. Place the rhubarb, sugar, cloves, and lemon juice into a large stockpot over low heat.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Stewed Rhubarb and Apple turns your day joyful.