Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for complete Dates and Tamarind Chutney recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Dates and Tamarind Chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dates and tamarind chutney recipe. You can have dates and tamarind chutney using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Dates and Tamarind Chutney:
- Prepare of Dates pitted.
- Use of Tamarind seedless.
- Prepare of Cumin powder roasted.
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Sugar.
- Prepare of Dry Ginger powder or Saunth.
- Use of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Dates and Tamarind Chutney:
- Add tamarind and dates to a pan along with water. Also add the rest of the ingredients except sugar. Simmer on medium high heat. After the mix softens in about 10 minutes, add sugar and mix well. Let it cool down a bit..
- Blend into a smooth semi solid paste and store in an airtight container. Use it according to taste and preference. Make it thin by adding little water whenever you need a thinner consistency chutney..
Tamarind Chutney is also known as Imli chutney (Imli is the Hindi word for tamarind). Tamarind chutney is a spiced, sweet and tangy sauce served with Indian chaat snacks or fried snacks like samosa Store the Sweet Tamarind Dates Chutney in airtight bowl or container in the refrigerator. Date tamarind chutney- A sweet and tangy tamarind and date chutney-Khajoor Imli ki Chutney. Making date tamarind chutney is quite easy if you add the ingredients in correct ratio to balance the sweet and sour taste of it. You can use either sugar or jaggary ,both taste good.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Dates and Tamarind Chutney makes your day joyful.