Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Light and Airy Strawberry Mousse with White Wine recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Light and Airy Strawberry Mousse with White Wine recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to light and airy strawberry mousse with white wine recipe. To make light and airy strawberry mousse with white wine you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Light and Airy Strawberry Mousse with White Wine:
- Prepare 300 grams of Strawberries.
- Use 90 of to 100 grams Sugar.
- Use 10 grams of Lemon juice.
- Use 10 grams of Kirsch.
- Get 10 grams of ●Powdered gelatin.
- Take 50 grams of ●White wine.
- Get 150 grams of Heavy cream.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Light and Airy Strawberry Mousse with White Wine:
- Sprinkle powdered gelatin into the white wine to soften. When the gelatin has soaked up the liquid and has softened, dissolve in wine over hot water or on top of a double boiler..
- Take the hulls off the strawberries. Put the strawberries, sugar, lemon juice and kirsch in a blender or food processor and purée..
- Add the dissolved gelatin and blend again. When it has been incorporated, it's done..
- Transfer the purée to a bowl. Immerse the bottom of the bowl in ice water while mixing. Cool the purée until thickened..
- Whip the cream, until it forms soft peaks..
- Add strawberry purée to the bowl with the whipped cream and stir until evenly mixed..
- Pour into the mold of your choice, chill until set and it's done..
- When removing the mousse from the mold, wrap the mold in a heated towel to slightly loosen, then invert onto a plate..
No-bake and light as air, mousse just may be the perfect summer dessert. Get our White Chocolate Mousse with Blackberry Compote recipe. Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online. In a medium bowl, sprinkle the strawberries with the sugar and mash lightly with a fork until the strawberries have exuded some Spoon the mousse into bowls and garnish with the mint. Strawberry Mousse is a light, fluffy strawberry dessert that screams summer.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Light and Airy Strawberry Mousse with White Wine makes your day joyful.