Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Aubergine and potato curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Aubergine and potato curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine and potato curry recipe. To make aubergine and potato curry you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Aubergine and potato curry:
- Provide of Mixed spices like star anise and garam masala.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Beef or chicken.
- Take of Coconut milk.
- Use of Peppers.
- Take of Chillies.
- Take of Aubergine.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Aubergine and potato curry:
- Find the spices combo that you like. Warm them in a dry pan to release oils..
- Aubergine in the oven. When done scrape out the innards and semi pulse in a liquidiser. Other veg like peppers can also be added. Boil the potatoes. Gently cook the beef..
- Add water if needed. Combine, Add chillies, Add coconut milk. Leave to cook on a low heat to bind the flavours..
A simple vegetarian curry of fragrant aubergine and potato served with spiced rice. This can be a vegan curry if you replace the butter with oil. To serve, scatter half the coriander and the reserved onion over the rice. Stir the garam masala through the curry and scatter with the remaining coriander. The potatoes make it a filling dish, and the aubergines and mushrooms give it interest and pleasing texture.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Aubergine and potato curry makes your day cheerful.