What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Sachertorte recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Sachertorte recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sachertorte recipe. To cook sachertorte you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Sachertorte:
- Use of Ingredients for an 18 cm mold.
- You need 75 g of 60% dark chocolate.
- Provide 3 of Yolks.
- You need 3 of Egg whites.
- Provide 65 g of Softened butter.
- Provide 65 g of 00 flour.
- Get 20 g of powdered sugar.
- You need 90 g of Sugar.
- You need of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take of for filling.
- Provide 150 g of Apricot jam.
- Prepare of for coverage.
- Use 185 g of 60% dark chocolate.
- Prepare 125 g of Fresh liquid cream (preferably with 30-35% fat).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Sachertorte:
- To prepare the Sachertorte, first transfer the chocolate into small pieces in a mixing bowl and melt it in a double boiler. If you prefer, you can melt the chocolate in the microwave by operating it a few seconds at a time and stirring at each interruption so as not to burn the chocolate. Meanwhile, place the soft butter and icing sugar in the bowl, add a pinch of salt and a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla. Start working the mixture with the whisk until you get a creamy consistency..
- Pour the lightly beaten egg yolks twice and continue to whip the butter; it will take about 8-10 minutes. The important thing is that the mixture of powdered sugar, egg yolks and butter is well whipped so that the dough develops well during cooking..
- Now, make sure that the melted chocolate has a temperature between 45 and 55 °; it is preferable to use a thermometer to measure it: if it were to be too high, in fact, it would risk melting the butter, otherwise it would risk compacting the mixture too much. At this point, add the chocolate to the mixture of butter and egg yolks and continue mixing until the mixture is uniform..
- Then pour the egg whites into the bowl and start whipping them at high speed. As soon as they are white and frothy (when they start to "rise") pour in the granulated sugar too, always a little at a time; it is important to wait until the egg whites are slightly whipped before adding the sugar, otherwise the whites will become too heavy and will have a lot more difficulty in whipping..
- Add the egg whites twice in the mixture of egg yolks and chocolate and mix with a spatula or with a whisk. Then add the already sifted flour and mix from top to bottom with a spatula, until the mixture is smooth and uniform..
- Grease and flour an 18 cm diameter mold, then pour the mixture inside, level the surface and bake in a preheated static oven at 170 ° for 35-40 minutes. After this time, check the cooking with a toothpick, then take the cake out of the oven; don't worry if the cake is cracked on the surface. Let the cake cool completely before turning it out of the mold by turning it upside down on a surface. Then cut the cake into two discs, using a long serrated knife..
- Place about half a dose of apricot jam inside and spread it with a spatula over the entire surface. Cover with the second disc,add more jam on the surface and using a spatula spread it everywhere to create a veil, even on the edges of the cake..
- Transfer the cake to a wire rack and take care of preparing the ganache..
- Put the cream in a saucepan and bring it to just touch the boil; as soon as it starts to boil, turn off the heat and add the chocolate. Stir with a whisk until the chocolate is completely melted and well blended..
- Then transfer the ganache into a bowl and use it to glaze the cake, using a spatula and gently beating it on the surface so as to cover both the surface and the edges and smooth it at the same time. To be smooth and shiny. the ganache must have a temperature of about.
- At this point put it to harden in the refrigerator (at + 4 °) for about 20 minutes 34. Then transfer the sacher cake to a serving dish 35 and serve each slice alone or together with semi-whipped cream without sugar..
Made with a chocolate sponge cake, filled with apricot jam and covered with chocolate. A fabulous Sachertorte tutorial from Mary Berry.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Sachertorte makes your day cheerful.