Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for best Baked Apple & Sour Cream recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Baked Apple & Sour Cream recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked apple & sour cream recipe. To cook baked apple & sour cream you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Baked Apple & Sour Cream:
- Provide 10 g of Butter.
- Get 4 of Apples * I used Granny Smith Apples.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch Flour.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Sultanas *OR Raisins, chopped Dried Apricot, etc.
- Use of Filling.
- Provide 200 ml of Sour Cream.
- Use 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar *add extra 1-2 tablespoons if you like it sweeter.
- Provide 1 of large Egg.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Plain Flour.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Baked Apple & Sour Cream:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Butter inside of the pie dish (OR 4 ramekins)..
- Wash Apples, remove the core (and skin) and cut into about 2cm pieces. Place them in the pie dish, sprinkle with Corn Starch Flour, and mix to combine. Scatter Sultanas over..
- Combine Sour Cream, Caster Sugar, Egg and Flour in a bowl, then warm in the microwave. Do not cook the mixture, you just need to warm it at low power for a few minutes. Pour the mixture over the Apple pieces..
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through and golden. Enjoy warm or cold..
The core is usually removed and the resulting cavity stuffed with fillings and seasonings. Wrapped in a pastry crust, it becomes an apple dumpling. Pears may be prepared in the same way. Easier than apple pie, baked apples should be your back-pocket, cold-weather dessert. Learn how to make baked apples by following this guide.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Baked Apple & Sour Cream makes your day cheerful.