What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Eggless Sticky Date Muffins recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Eggless Sticky Date Muffins recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless sticky date muffins recipe. To cook eggless sticky date muffins you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Eggless Sticky Date Muffins:
- You need 3/4 th Cup of Dates or 20 Dates (Deseeded & Chopped).
- Take 1 +1/4 th cup of Milk.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Jaggery Powder.
- You need 3/4 th Cup of Refined Flour.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Salted butter (Room Temperature).
- Get as required of Caramel syrup for Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Eggless Sticky Date Muffins:
- Deseed and fine chop Dates..
- Take a pan and add milk and deseeded dates. Cook for 2 minutes at medium flame. Let it cool. Keep aside..
- In a big mixing bowl, lightly beat butter and jaggery powder to make a smooth paste..
- Sieve in the refined flour..
- Add cinnamon Powder and Baking Soda. Mix everything nicely..
- Add cooled down milk and dates solution. Whisk for 1-2 minutes at lowest setting..
- Grease the mould with butter. Pour the batter in. Tap lightly to remove air bubbles..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees..
- Please do not take out the muffins immediately after 20 minutes. After switching off the oven, let the muffins rest for 5-8 minutes before taking them out..
- Cool them off on a cooling rack for 15-20 minutes..
- Top it up with caramel sauce for best flavour 😍.
Please collect your award from Veggie flavours. dates and walnuts are a perfect combo.sticky date pudding is my fav. Muffins are an all time favorite among kids – and Moms! The kids love it because of they think of it as a fun food, but the Moms love it because of the convenience. You just mix wet and dry ingredients, add together and bake! About the Eggless Vanilla Muffins Recipe: Delicate little vanilla flavored muffins made without eggs.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Eggless Sticky Date Muffins makes your day cheerful.